-->
no
no

DIY Bottle Shaker for Baking Soda

No comments


Do you save your glass bottles? I saw this at Apartment Therapy.  Glass coke bottles were reused as salt and pepper shakers - ingenious.  I don't recall seeing salt and pepper shakers at Chinese dinner tables but I'm sure they will be conversation makers.  


I decided to make my spare glass bottle into a bottle shaker for baking soda.  Apart from cleaning my hair, I use baking soda to scrub pots and pans, and to clean the stubborn stains in my oven and on the stove. It beats using the cleaners you find in the supermarket  and it's more environmentally friendly.  There's a great before and after photo of "oven cleaning with baking soda in action" at Urban Green Girl.   If you want to learn more about natural cleaning in the home, you can visit the Little Green Dot.  

OK, back to the shakers. I used ENO bottles.




Hammer away to make a hole but remember to cover your working surface with rags or old newspaper.  You don't want to end up in tears! :-)



Here is my new shaker for the baking soda, and it provides me more convenience when doing the dishes!


author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no