-->
no
no

What I'm upcycling for the Handmade Movement!

No comments

I've been busy preparing for Singapore's inaugural Handmade Movement fair!  All my goods have been refashioned/upcycled from preloved items, 90% of which were purchased from my favourite thrift store, MINDS (Movement for the Intellectually Disabled Singapore). 




This is the before.... stacks of jeans bought from MINDS and ready to be upcycled!



This is what I have in store for you all....  


Cutlery holders!

Jean Aprons for Mom and Junior!

So far the sewing has been going slowly as some of the projects needed to be sewn by hand - the jean material is very thick so the struggle with a sewing machine will be tough!  Each item is unique and limited due to the availability of preloved jeans available at the thrift store :-)

I'm also upcycling old lanyards from conferences/exhibitions into bookmarks; perfect for book lovers!



Stay tuned for more updates!


Update in Jan 2013 - I've made some coasters and jean bowls too!




author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no