no

What are you doing next Sunday?

3 comments
I have some good news! I'll be hosting a free (did I say free?) upcycling workshop at the Garden of Youth held at the Gardens by the Bay next Sunday, 17 Mar at 11.30am.  There will be live music, performances and a Festival Village flea market from 11am right up until 7pm.




We will be transforming your old t-shirt into a nice reusable bag. Plus, you get to learn how to decorate it using the paint stamping with recyclables. I'll also be telling you why we should be upcycling and refashioning.  How awesome is that?  Please register with the organiser via email if you're interested and bring along an old cotton t-shirt (large sized is best) and a pair of sharp scissors!

See you there!
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

3 comments

  1. Oh, i wish i am there to join in the fun! Have a successful workshop Agy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day....Wish I could join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Agy, I really hope I can attend. I've requested for an evening flight from the organiser so I hope I could join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

no