-->
no
no

So why do I upcycle my clothes?

6 comments
I get a lot of questions about upcycling (aka refashioning) and why I do it.   I've created this so it's easy to read, and I hope it inspires you to get into refashioning :-)








author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

6 comments

  1. What a disgrace. I hate cheap disposable fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. The amount of clothes they churn out in a year, or even a season - ugh!

      Delete
  2. All great reasons Agy! not to mention the intrinsic value of doing something creative and stretching your imagination to wear something that expresses your individual style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, KJ. It's great to stretch the imagination :-)

      Delete
  3. This is a GREAT post Agy! I'm going to share it on Facebook - everyone should read this!

    ReplyDelete

no
no