-->
no
no

Refashioning on Channel News Asia - It Figures Outliers

4 comments
When Trinh Hoang Ly, a producer from Channel News Asia contacted me about doing an interview for their It Figures Outliers programme, I was a little nervous. This was going to be in front of a camera, and on top of that, I had to do a demonstration that would fit into the segment.  
[Update 2 Oct 2013 - Unfortunately, CNA took down all the episodes, so we are not able to view them anymore.  :-( ]  Good news! I found the video on youtube :-)




On the day of the interview, I shared my passion for refashioning, and demonstrated some applique. I'll put up the full tutorial soon Tutorial is up!  In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the interview, and I hope that it will inspire others to change their lifestyle for the better!

Thank you to Ly and Gwyn Lau (camera) for making the interview comfortable, and creating great shots!

Do check out Lee Ler Cheng's interview on how she makes her own detergent and cleaning agent from natural ingredients!


author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

4 comments

  1. I think you were quite natural during the interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant interview Agy!! You look great, speak so clearly and well and really got your message across !! Love the raindrop t-shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the interview. You came across as very calm, composed and expressed some great environmental facts. Well done Agy. It was an inspirational interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your support. Was a little nervous at first but everything fell into place! :-)

    ReplyDelete

no
no