no

Sharing at Ecosystem

No comments
I had the opportunity to share my refashioning journey at Ecosystem on Friday evening as part of their Open House series. The next talk is on 8 Nov and will be about Education x Environment, with speakers from Epiphany Edu and SQUAIR Roots.

I shared how I started refashioning, what inspires me, why I do what I do and what have been some of the challenges I face. Here are some shots.  




This is Eugene Tay, one of the co-founders of Ecosystem (the other being Soh Ju Hu).


Me giving my talk. Brought along a few items, but this time not a  full suitcase :-)



Militza Maury of the Little Green Dot spoke about how she accidentally became to live a greener lifestyle. Check out her blog for green recipes and skincare. 

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no