-->
no
no

Fix It Friday is Poorly .... but there's good news!

3 comments
Hello, I usually have my mending post, but I've been down with the flu since Monday and only recovered on Thursday. What made it worse was having diarrhoea on Wednesday! So, I've been in bed since Monday, and it hasn't been a very productive week, I'm afraid - no mending, no refashion, no nothing! My apologies if I haven't got back to you via email immediately. It was very embarrassing when I lost track of time as well. I agreed to popping down to meet a friend on Thursday only to realise that it was Thursday already! It seemed like I went through a worm hole and never came back :-(

I'm going to have a monthly garment repair meetup!

On a happier note, I'm translating my Fix It Friday sessions to a physical location, with the first session starting on 27 Feb - woo hoo! It's something that I have wanted to get going for a long time.  Please do support - if you have any garment repair you want done, and want to learn how to do it, stay tuned sign up here http://onemakergroup.sg/product/fix-it-friday-series/ :-)


Want to join me on a Mending Blog Train in May?

I did my first blog train about waste issues in December and it brought together over 30 bloggers from different countries. It was interesting to see the stories behind the things that weren't thrown away. I enjoyed the "I Didn't Throw it Away" blog train so much and was fascinated by the stories, I have decided to do a blog train, "Making Good". If you would like to share what you have mended, how you fixed it and why you did it, do comment below or drop me an email greenissuessg (at) gmail (dot) com.   I look forward to hearing from you - the more the merrier!


author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

3 comments

  1. I'd love to participate, Agy! I love mending clothing! :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you've been down and hope you feel much better soon! Health is your priority so don't worry about mails not answered. In the end we are all human!
    On another note I am very happy to hear about your new project and blog train and I would love, love, love to take part!

    ReplyDelete

no
no